How We Work (The nitty gritty)
- Your file needs to be in .WAV or .AIF format.
- Export your final mixes with identical settings as your project (ex. If your session is 24bit
44khz, export as such). If you’re unsure what this means, just ask your engineer!
- Keep peaks under -3db. This helps maintain dynamic transients of your audio.
- Fill out the contact form (If rush is needed, please choose applicable option.) and select
applicable payment options.
- Upload your track and receive confirmation email.
- Track will be mastered to a 16Bit 44kHz format unless otherwise requested.
- You will receive a 60 second sample within 5 business days.
- You will have 24 hours to review your sample. After your 24 hours review period or upon
your formal approval, the track will be sent to you in its entirety!
- If you’re not 100% satisfied with your sample, you can request one revision or a no
questions asked refund.